The DLSDAAI Scholarship Endowment Fund is the Association’s flagship project and its deliberate effort to aid and assist its constituents- the alumni to give their children or relatives Lasallian education as well as to support DLSU-D’s noble endeavors.
REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES:
- The applicant must be an immediate relative (son, daughter,
brother or sister) of an alumnus/alumna of DLSU-D. Priority is given to the
children of alumni.
- The grantee is given 100% subsidy on tuition and
miscellaneous fees. The grantee shall shoulder the other fees.
- Proof of relation with an alumnus/alumna. Such must be
printed in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority
- Accomplished Alumni Scholarship application form.
- Letter from parent/guardian to support the need for
- Parent’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or an affidavit of
non-filing of ITR (stating the job estimated monthly income).
- Photocopy of 4th year high school grades. Note: For
upperclassmen, grades obtained during the previous semester as certified by the
- Letter of recommendation for financial assistance from the
high school principal or guidance counselor.
- Honors/awards/ recognition received in high school (for
- Latest 2”x2” colored ID picture (3 copies)
- Vicinity sketch of residence
- DLSU-D Entrance Test result (for incoming freshmen)
- The list of priority courses of SPREAD will be applied in
the choice of applicant.
- Must pass the interview by the Committee on Scholarship
- To remain in the program, the student must maintain a Grade
Point Average of not lower than 2.0 and no failing mark in any subject.
- Must render service of 115 hours to the Alumni Association.
The service may be scheduled from Mondays to Saturdays considering the free
time of the grantee. However, the grantee may be called upon to assist the
projects and activities of the Alumni Association from time to time
- The Scholarship Committee shall submit its recommendation to
the Executive Council and Board of Trustees for approval.
- Relatives of the incumbent members and officers of the Board
of Trustees and Executive Council of the DLSDAA Inc. up to the fourth degree of
consanguinity are disqualified to benefit from the program.
- The application and requirements shall be submitted at the
Support the DLSDAAI Scholarship Endowment Fund by making a donation