De La Salle Dasmariñas Alumni Association, Inc.
The De La Salle Dasmarinas Alumni Association, Inc. (DLSDAAI) is a non-stock, non-profit organization formed and operated in accord with fraternal service to fellow Lasallians. Specifically, its purpose is to undertake educational, civic, social and other similar programs in accordance with articles of incorporation, by-laws and rules thereof, or any amendments thereto.
The Association relies mainly on donations, gifts, bequests or contributions from its members as the source of funds for its operations. Presently, the main source of fund of the association is the alumni fee paid by the graduates. The Association is also empowered to acquire, own, develop, operate, exchange, sell or lease personal or real properties and to invest, re-invest and expand both the principal fund and its interest income for the purposes of the association.
Goals and Objectives
- Promote a closer union and co-fraternity among its members;
- Encourage and cultivate cooperation between its members and DLSU-D;
- Establish scholarships for deserving dependents of alumni; and
- Update its members regularly.
Membership and Eligibility
- Graduates of the University who have paid the alumni fee are regular members of the Association.
- Individuals, who actively and regularly participates and extend service in projects and activities of the Association, may be awarded honorary membership.